.jpg)
First of all thank you to karin, for the wonderful photo and for all the hard work she put in to this... this challenge is offered on the different stokes from different folks, blog... it is so fun to see how everyone paints different and sees things different! plus all different mediums are used, as well..
Not that pleased with my entry, but didn't have time to redo.. crazy week this week and i wanted to enter, so this is what it is.. and hopefully the next challenge i'll have more time to put into it.. this got a bit overworked in places... but it was great practice!!! thanks again karin...
did add abit more red to the swinsuit after seeing it online... besides over worked, it had no value!!! here's hoping the next one is more my cup of tea!!!
going to try the self portrait one next.. yikes?? what am i thinking??? LOL

10 comments:
Good for you, doing this painting. I enjoyed seeing it. :)
thanks ann.. are you going to enter too??
Fantastic Cindi.....Especially the water & reflections, Well done....
thanks stephie!!
Great reflections and water on this one, Cindi--good work!
thanks sue.. sure wish id darkened the bathing suit on the one i sent in.. sure made her pop out alot more... sent in the portrait yesterday.. you should try it, now that you are hooked!! LOL
It's great! Good water and reflections...I like your girl too! I'm struggling...maybe I'll make the challenge on time!
thanks...keep going rosemary you can do it.. still have a few days.. i'll look for yours
What a great DSFDF . watercolor is so much harder. I love your lion at the top just beautiful.
thanks dominique, for stopping by and the nice comments...i love watercolor.. altho, wish i could just let it flow and not try to control it as much!!! quit fiddleing, cindi.. quit!!! LOL
Post a Comment