
yeah.. i'm on a roll!! back again, in less that a year LOL
first of all want to thank babasteve for his wonderful photo... i love his work!!
most of you might be aware i've been on a portrait journey.. trying to figure out how to and what is my style?? well i'm still on it..
every time i see someone else's wonderful portrait style, i think wow!!! i love that i've got to try a little of this or that!! but when i get painting..the brushes take over and that idea goes out the window.. does that happen to any of you?? maybe i have found my style???? or maybe it's changing, but only by little bits and pieces?? i dont know, but i'm sure having fun on this journey!!
i belong to a small portrait group and this is the challenge for sept.. it was fun.. i learned a lot :) any thoughts or suggestions are always welcome and appreciated... thanks for stopping by and have wonderful day!!

12 comments:
Wow what a beautiful portrait! I love it! Thanks for your comment on my blog, btw.
Cindi, this is beautiful! I especially love how the background is reflected on the skin on the left hand side.
This is your best portrait yet, Cindi...love how you used strong color. I especially like her eyes, skin and lips. The background is perfect.
Agree with Mollie - your best yet!
Bravo! xx
you gals are too generous.. thank you so much for stopping by and your nice comments...... i will need to hike up the bar, to get by you next time LOL
thanks again....((()))
Beautiful use of colors throughout - the bg and skin tones - the green of the dress and the bg - very nicely done and creates a nice harmony throughout. Well done!
Hi Cindi
I was really thrilled that you visited my blog and appreciated your comment....
I llove your portrait paintings, they are so expressive...
I miss you and painting friends, but so many things happened that there seems to be no time for that... life is becoming hard... I have stopped painting for some time, but now I am back and enjoying it
take care
jamilla, i have missed you as well and so happy to see your blog and able to see your work again.. sorry life has become hard.. glad you are finding time to paint gain.. because your work is amazing...
((()))
The skin colors are wonderful.
thank you so much.. please stop by more often...
Cindi...i know how hard you have worked on painting portraits, well you should be so so proud of this, it really is fantastic work and you have come such a long way...I too love that reflection...
Keep 'em coming.....
thanks stephie.. i couldnt have done it with out your help and your generous sharing of your knowledge and talent.. thank you, friend!!!
Post a Comment