
is it just me or is everyone feel like they are running in circles?? just doesn't seem like there is any time to paint any more... how can i get better if i don't paint?? LOL this was a little painting i've been wanting to try for years.. darling little gal, having fun at the beach. loved the ruffles on her bathing suit... hmmmmmmm?? maybe that is what i need to do is hop on over to the beach and that way i wont see all the things around her that needs to be done. :)
hope everyone is doing well.. happy painting to you all!!!

2 comments:
This is such a charming painting! And yes, get yourself over to the beach. It's where I would be (only it's probably snowing on the nearest beach to me at the moment...)
Oh Cindy - this little girl is precious! Love the colors and the movement in the water. As to "where does the time go"...I feel I'm stuck in fast forward mode and can't find the pause button! Aren't you glad we can get lost in our paint!
Post a Comment