Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Happy new year!!



Happy new year fellow artists.. a little late, but close!!! hope you all had a fabulous christmas and the happiest of new years...
i saw this drawing online and wrote the lady and asked if i could use her drawing and throw a bit of paint on it to and welcome in the new year, on paintingfreinds.com.. she was sweet enough to say, YES!!. please check out her great web site, especially if you have kids.. she has some wonderful books available!!
big thanks to
Elizabeth O. Dulemba,
Children's Book Author/Illustrator
for allowing me to paint her drawing..
http://coloringpagetuesdays.com/


thinking about goals and things i want to improve, with my art, in the new year...

the main one is to take a few more risks and allow myself to make more mistake and just relax and try new techniques...

the other is to either paint or draw something every day.. so far so good..
what are your art goals??

see you soon and happy happy to all~~

3 comments:

Sharon Williamson said...

And a happy New Year to you Cindi, may it be a productive, peaceful and healthy one!

Pat said...

Lovely painting, Cindi! Happy new year to you too.

Art goals - get out a bit more and sketch more. Toy around with my new photographic microscope :)

Anonymous said...

I've been enjoying your blog, I just found you today, such an inspiration, I think I'm your newest follower