.jpg)
my gosh its been almost a month since ive been here?? where has the time gone??
guess its been the rushing, shopping, wrapping and visiting gkids and kids Christmas performances..
yesterday i wanted to paint.. i was getting withdrawals?? always a little uncomfortable painting gifts!! what if they dont like it?? how do they nicely pitch it?? LOL so thanks to ponting on wc for the yummy photo... i painted a little painting for son and dil.. they got some new red drapes and hope this will work in their family room...sorry forgot to take picture before i matted.. duh!!!LOL
wrapping this weekend and then one more day of shopping on monday and i should be done.. fingers crossed!!
will be stopping by to say hi and wish you all merry christmas, next week!! hope you're all staying warm !!

7 comments:
They will love it!
They will love it...but I always have the same thoughts. I do not like giving paintings unless I know for sure it's one they would like. But I'm doing one for each brother for Christmas - and they BETTER like them. Let us know how the paintings are received.
They will be so pleased to get this gift from you! I love the showplay, in particular :) Hope your holidays are fantastic!
Very much like it too Cindi, nice to see you back in here.
wow!! you ladies are terrific !!! thanks for the encouragement.. and since its wrapped ... fingers crossed!!! LOL hope you all have a very merry Christmas!!
Really lovely painting Cindi..You just keep getting better...I'm sure they will love and treasure this....
thank you stephie coming from you it means so much... fingers crossed they like it .. we'll know soon.. thanks for stopping by, i know how busy you are
xxx
Post a Comment