.jpg)
thanks to the windows of the word art blog, http://windowstothewordsart.blogspot.com/.. for offering this photo for a challenge..
as a mom.. the first thing i thought was, oh my goodness.. where is the soap to wash his sweet little mouth?? but i did enjoy painting him..
look at what extremes i will go to, to paint!!!??!!! LOL i go from zebras rear ends, to licking a piggies snout! think i need to try a rose or some thing soon, or they are going to take me away...
have a fun day and thanks for stopping by!!!

10 comments:
And I thought - "eeew YUK!" (The picture, not your painting of it!) My husband is now being licked by cows, though not on the mouth (I HOPE!). Me, I just get licked by the dog (unfortunately for me, sometimes on the mouth - and I go "eeew YUK" each time!)
you are toooo funny!!! thanks for stopping by.. youl'l be happy to know im drawing my sunflower to try the miskit.. not exactly sure what to do then.. but whats new???LOL
Cindi, this is sooo cute! You are having WAY too much fun! I want to come paint with you!
oh rosemary id love it !!! i live in cali... you can drop in any time and to make it worth your while...we can paint for days!! yippee!! i see you have new painting wow.. heading over to see!
Wowww that is so sweet.The painting is very neat and cute! I liked the zebra also..:)
Megha
Color Pencil Drawing: Lord Krishna with his mother
thanks for the nice comments megha.. happy you stopped by...
I love it! What kid could resist kissing a pink pig? (I haven't been around any pink pigs lately, but I would probably kiss this pig and I'm a grown-up!)
oh my goodness candy you are funny.. kissing is one thing licking is another.. ewwww!!! LOL
but hey if you find a cute pink piggie and kiss him, i promise not to tell!!! LOL
thanks for stopping by
Great idea for a painting..
Love the feeling it gives me.
Makes me wanna be a kid all over.
thanks for stopping by ross.. and for the nice comments.. we are all still kids...at least i am , i'm kicking and screaming all the way to this older thingy!!..LOL
Post a Comment