Friday, August 14, 2009

got ya' covered.. coming and going!!!


did this awhile back and had lots of fun with it...

in the first wc forum i was in, we had a safari.. the front was my entry~~~ later we got silly and decided to bring up the rear!! so..

11 comments:

RH Carpenter said...

Love these both and they should be hanging side by side to get the best effect :) Wonderfully witty and so well painted!

Candy said...

I love this - beautiful, clever and funny!

Cindi said...

thanks ladies...for stopping by and the nice comments!! yes it was fun.. the rear end started out as a giggle, but it was really a kick to do !!!! and gave you another pespective if you are doing a group of animals.. so they are not just all facing forward!!

Linda Schuler said...

I love your coming and going. Great job! I have been doing a lot of animals this year also, what is that about?

Cindi said...

thanks linda.. i have visited your blog before and enjoy your paintings, especially the one called perry.. thanks for stopping by!!!

Rosemary said...

Cindi, sometimes I think you are just having too much fun! These are super - creative, clever and well done! Yes, by all means frame and hang! Can't wait to see what you will do next!

Cindi said...

thanks rosemary.. i do have fun painting .. they all dont always turn out exactly out the way i want.. but as they say, its only paper.. which reminds me.. i need to order some more!! LOL

thanks for stopping by..

Stephie Butler said...

Hi Cindi...I remember when you painted these, oh it was fun too. I thought they were fantastic and it's great to see them again....

By the way, I heard it is your Birthday.Hope you have a great time.

Best wishes
Stephie
xxxxx

Cindi said...

thanks stephie.. for stopping by and the good wishes... yes it was fun and it may(?) have been i used your fantastic photos back then, for one or both of these..if so, thank you for that too...not only a great artist, photographer.. but a new grama .. woo hoo!!

thanks again, stephie
xxxx

Melissa Fischer said...

I remember these paintings of yours! So good to see them again.

Cindi said...

hey melissa.. you made it over!!! yippee!!! yes i remember the fun we had doing these too.. and they all turned out so well!!! thanks melissa for stopping by!!