.jpg)
I always look forward to the challenges offered by karin on different strokes for different folks, blog..... she really forces me out of my comfort zone!! thanks karin!! i think!!!
this week she has us trying these yummy cupcakes.. how come, when i'm on a diet??? LOL im surprised one cupcake doesn't have a bite or three, missing from it...
these were fun to do!!! had never tried cupcakes before!! in wishy washy.. nora and i did desserts and she did cupcakes, i did the strawberry short cake..
have a good week!!

19 comments:
Hi Cindi,
Your cupcakes would be hard to resist:-)
Lovely shadows with a lot of variety.
I usually check out the paintings in Different Strokes for Different Folks, but have never tried the challenges. I is indeed a good way to force yourself out of your comfort zone.
Well done.
wow girl you are fast!!! LOL thanks for the nice comments.. give the challenges a try.. there are lots of fun challenges on the blogs.. hope you have time to join them!!
ooooo I love this, I am currently on the same challenge and I'm using Prismacolor pencils. I was thinking of trying it in watercolors also! I love the shadows! Great Work and love your blog! Kaye
Oh I love your cupcakes, I see you had time to paint yesterday! They turned out wonderful. I love this subject matter! LOL
kaye thanks for the nice comments and stopping by... i really like the challenges.. i paint things or at least try, that i might not have considered!!
hey desiree.. thanks for dropping by.. love your cupcakes in pastels.. dont know where you get the time, you busy gal.. but im so glad you do!!! love your art!!
Fantastic job Cindi. Wonderful shadows in here.
thanks nora.. i had more fun than i thought i would, on this one... sure wanted to stick my finger in the frosting...hee hee
Your shadows are phenomenal - full of life and color! You did a terrific job on this challenge.
clair thank you so much for your nice comment... i tried to come to your blog and it would only take me to your profile.. couldnt get to the blog... would love to get to see your work..
Very well done, Cindi! It's all great, but those colorful shadows really catch my eye...love it!
thanks dean... enjoyed your cupcakes too and how you highlighted just the one.. wonder what is next??
You did a fabulous job on these, Cindi, and the shadows are almost as yummy as the cupcakes. Ah, now I'm hungry!! ha ha
thx rhonda.. yes i drooled all the way thru painting them... not a really cupcake person per se, but i was at the end!!LOL
The shadows and the white of the paper are wonderful here. Love it.
thanks fabio.. i did have fun with these and i loved trying to make the shadows sing... maybe a bit loud, but oh well!!! LOL
Yummy, yummy, yummy! What a great job you did with this challenge! I agree with the comments re the shadows...they do sing! Love how the light bounces back out of the shadows! How did you do that?!!!
I'm standing clapping my hands!!
rose mary i just had fun did a wet intowet using all thre primaries.. that i used in the painting...blue being last so it would show the most... and then wet, a little when dry, adding a few sparkles when i was dropping them around all over like a sparkle fairy!! thanks for dropping in!!
Cindi - You outdid yourself! this is so beautiful. Great shadow, and every last sprinkle! wonderful.
thanks liz.. i'm pretty happy with this one.. wasn't sure i could do it.. but it was great fun!!
Post a Comment