Monday, September 14, 2009

I can't believe i ate the whole thing!!




entered this in james porters blog challenge(http://windowstothewordsart.blogspot.com/) thanks so much for the photo ron fenley and for the time you put in to your blog challenges, james!! this kitty looks satisfied and happy beyond belief... woo hooo!! there are days i feel like that too and its always after breaking my diet.. its later i think.. what the heck were you thinking?? LOL

11 comments:

RH Carpenter said...

And he doesn't look a bit sorry for eating the whole thing, either! Great painting - love the smiling face and the looseness of the fur.

norapaints@blogspot.com said...

He is really cute Cindi, I know the photo and cant' believe the cat is smiling.

Christiane Kingsley said...

Delightful cat, Cindi, and very well painted. What a look of contentment on that face...and not too much guilt yet:-)

Candy said...

Cindi, this is really cute.

Cindi said...

hey ladies thanks!!!:) thought he was a cute kitty ..these blog challenges are fun to try.. lots of different subjects.. from cupcakes to kitties.. HMMMM.???/. seems like food is involved with both of them... guess i must be still hungry!!!

Art with Liz said...

What a fantastic painting of that smug cat! And I think that A Touch of Copper is really beautiful as is your Namibian girl. (She looks as if she's from the Himba tribe - Namibia is also the home of the Bushmen)

Cindi said...

thanks liz.. for stopping by and your sweet comments...

asfar as the namibian girl, as i mentioned i got the photo from wc.. so im not familiar with the tribes ect...but she really caught my interest.. thanks again for stopping by..

L.Holm said...

Hi - I'm sending this again - because I'm not sure I did the word verification before hitting enter. I love the expression on the kitty. He's wonderful!
And your apples in the copper pot are superb. WOW!

(and my word verification for this post is "fatio"--like it knows me or something. :-D )

Cindi said...

hey liz.. ive seen your picture and not a chance..... youre as cute as a bug!!

but this guy is'nt lol

Rosemary said...

Oh Cindi - this is too cute! I think he just ate all your cupcakes! Love that big smug smile! Great entry for the challenge!

Cindi said...

thanks rosemary.. i never even thought of that!!!i bet he did, the little stinker.. well at least i dont have to worry about sneaking another one!!!LOL